In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to detach and attach a database in SQL Server 2005. Microsoft SQL Server is a relational model database server. Begin by opening the Database and show all the tables. To detach the table, right-click the database and select Detach. Make sure that the database is not opened or it will not detach. To attach a database, right-click on Database and select Attach. Click on Add and find the table. Select the table and press OK. This video will benefit those viewers who use SQL Server 2005, and would like to learn how to attach or detach the database.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades