In this four-part programming lesson from the Absolute Beginner's Series of Visual Web Developer C#/ASP.NET video tutorials, you'll learn how to build a quiz engine.
In the second lesson of this series, you will begin to lay out the Web pages for the quiz engine and create some of the initial code required. This will allow you to exercise the skills shown in the earlier videos.
In the third lesson, you will continue the work on the quiz engine, adding the ability to save test results and other functionality.
In the fourth, and final, lesson, you will complete the quiz engine project, adding theme support, cleaning up the code and deploying the project.
For more information, as well as to get started creating your own quiz web application, take a look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades