In this video tutorial, Chris Pels will show how to configure an ASP.NET web site to use a specific version of ASP.NET/.NET Framework. First see how to identify what version of the .NET Framework a web site is associated with by viewing the script map in Internet Information Server (IIS). See how a script map is associated with the root in IIS and then with individual web sites. Next learn about the ASP.NET IIS Registration tool (aspnet_regiis.exe) used to configure IIS or an ASP.NET web site to use a specific version of the .NET Framework. Using this information see how a single web site is configured to use a different version of the .NET Framework than is the default to IIS. Finally, see two different web sites under the same IIS where one is running under .NET Framework 2.0 and the other under 1.1.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades