Interested in creating your own dynamic, web-based applications using Visual Basic 2005 Express? In this installment from the Absolute Beginner's Series of Visual Basic/ASP.NET video tutorials, how you can connect your applications to databases. You will learn how to enable your application to view and edit data stored. This will allow you to exercise the skills shown in the earlier videos. For more information, as well as tips for being a smarter user of Microsoft Visual Basic, take a look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades