In this video Chris Pels shows how to create an MSBuild project that orchestrates the execution of the aspnet_compiler and aspnet_merge utilities for an ASP.NET web site. First, learn the fundamentals of the compilation process for an ASP.NET web site and the role of the two command line utilities. Next, see how to create an MSBuild project file and the primary elements such as PropertyGroup and Target. Then learn the details of how to execute the aspnet_compiler and aspnet_merge utilities from the MSBuild project. Lastly, several potential expansions of the core concepts are discussed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades