In this ASP.Net video tutorial, Chris Pels will show how to use nested master pages to create individual master pages that represent different standard content layouts for a web site. First, see how several major commercial web sites use a standard set of content layouts. Next, see how to nest a master page within another master page, and use the design time support in Visual Studio 2008. Then, learn the considerations for establishing a "page architecture" which represents the major types of content layout used in a sample web site. Once that definition is complete see how to structure the nested master pages so developers can then select a master page, resulting in a standardized and consistent display of content for a web site.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades