In this video tutorial, Chris Pels will show how to deploy a web site using the Copy Web Site Tool in Visual Studio. First see how to connect to a remote web site and deploy an entire site to the target location. Next, learn how to synchronize an entire source and target web site. In addition, see how to copy and synchronize individual or groups of files including how the Copy Web Site tool provides status indicators of differences between files. As part of this process see how the tool provides options on a file-by-file basis for decision making when there are differences in status between two or more files.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades