In this video tutorial, Chris Pels will show how events are handled in master and individual content pages. Even though the end result of a master and individual content page is a single ASP.NET page rendered in the user's browser the event handling in each type of page is handled separately. If a control is located in the master page the corresponding event handler is located in the master page by default. The same is true for controls in the content page. See two approaches to having the events for a control located in the master page handled in the code behind of the content page. This allows "communication" between the master page and content page.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades