In this video tutorial, Chris Pels will show you how to implement tracing in an ASP.NET web site to monitor or measure the performance and to diagnose errors. Learn how to add tracing to an entire web site as well as individual pages. See how to add custom trace messages in pages and business objects to aid in assessing site performance and in diagnosing errors. Learn the differences between tracing in an ASP.NET page and in using System.Diagnostics.Trace for tracing information in business objects. Writing trace information to log files and viewing trace information in the trace viewer are also discussed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades