In this video tutorial, Chris Pels will show how to create event handlers for ASP.NET web pages and web server controls. First, learn how to create page level events for the standard page events provided by the .NET Framework. See how to automatically bind the events to a page using the AutoEventWireup attribute as well as programmatically bind the events. Next, learn how to create and bind event handlers for the standard web server control events. Also learn how to connect multiple events for different controls to the same event handler. Finally, see the usage of the AutoPostbackTrue property for web server controls.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades