In this video tutorial, Chris Pels will show how to make standard HTML elements in an .aspx page accessible from server side code so they can be used in page processing like a standard ASP.NET server control. First, see how the addition of a runat="server" attribute to a standard HTML control like a div allows it to be referenced in server side code with full Intellisense. Next, see several examples of how you might manipulate HTML elements on a page with this technique. Lastly, see how this technique can be used in conjunction with the new ListView control in .NET Framework Version 3.5 to control the layout of a list.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades