In this video tutorial, Chris Pels will show how to read, write, and delete cookies in an ASP.NET application. First, learn the basic operations for manipulating cookies. Then learn approaches to storing multiple values in a single cookie using name-value pairs called subkeys. Next, learn how to limit the scope of cookies to a particular application domain or folder. See how to modify values and expiration dates in existing cookies and how to delete an existing cookie. In addition, several considerations for using cookies are also discussed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades