This is a Computers & Programming video tutorial where you will learn how to set up your developer computer for Silverlight applications. First you need to install some tools on your developer computer. The premier developer tool from Microsoft is Visual Studio. If you don't have a license, install Visual Web Developer Express which is free. It is installed via the web platform installer. Then you need to install the Silverlight toolkit. Go to Silverlight codeplex and you will find a complete list of tools available. The video also recommends installing Expression Blend 3. Some more developer tools are recommended in the video but, they are not that essential.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades