In this four-part video tutorial, Joe Stagner will demonstrate, using ASP.NET, uploading a single file from the client machine to your server.
Joe will also demonstrate uploading a dynamically determined number of files to your ASP.NET application.
Then, he will elaborate on uploading multiple files to an ASP.NET application.
Last, he will demonstrate, using ASP.NET, an AJAX style of uploading files from the client machine to your server. It's AJAX style because there is actually a problem using AJAX to upload files. The video will demonstrate what is meant.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades