In this video tutorial, Chris Pels will show how to extend the standard set of ASP.NET configuration settings with your own XML configuration elements. First, see how to create a configuration section handler which is required to interpret and process the information in custom XML configuration elements. During this learn how to use declarative model for defining the behavior of a configuration section handler. Next, see how to add a custom section handler and custom elements to an ASP.NET configuration file. Finally, see how to programmatically access the custom configuration data.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades